The Security Moving & Storage Company is dedicated to the safety of our customers and employees. We are keeping up to date with government mandates and have added extra sanitation routines to prevent the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19).
We promise to continue serving our customers during the pandemic with the same quality service you would expect from our company. Our crew at The Security Moving & Storage Company continues to work under health and safety guidelines as follows:
- Added stringent daily cleaning routines.
- Daily mandatory, company-wide employee temperature checks. If an employee has a fever, they are sent home immediately.
- Sanitizing trucks daily.
- Employees provided with personal protective equipment and cleaning supplies.
- Masks mandatory in customers’ homes or during contact with customers.
As we continue to take precautions to prevent the spread of COVID-19, we ask that our customers do their part as well. This includes:
- Inform us if you or anyone in your home has tested positive for the coronavirus during a recent a move.
- Wipe down furniture before and after the move.
- Maintain social distance when in contact with crew members.
Security continues to maintain normal working hours. If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to call us today at (800) 543-3624.