Moving out of or into an apartment can be more complex than a house. There are much more rules and the more complex layouts provide their own challenges. Instead of dealing with all this yourself, look toward Security Moving & Storage. We put our over 100 years of experience into every move.
Apartment Moving Services in Cincinnati
For your move, we offer a wide range of moving services. As a full-service moving company, we aim to cover every aspect of the moving process to make your transition simple. Our offerings include:
- Flexibility to work within any rules on move-in or move-out times that your landlord has in place.
- Both local and long-distance moves are available.
- Full and partial packing services and unpacking services, tailored to what you need.
- Climate-controlled warehouse storage with 11,250 sq. ft. of space.
- Our crew is trained to handle specialty moves such as piano moving and gun-safe moving.
Every move is different which is why our moving services are completely tailorable. No matter what your move entails, we will be perfectly suited to handle it.
Your Steps for Apartment Moving
While our goal is to handle as much of your apartment move as possible, there are certain things that you have to do. To help make your move stress-free, we put together this list of the top three most important things for you to do before your apartment move:
- Understand the fees that you will have to pay. These vary drastically when renting. Depending on your lease agreement you may have to pay move-out fees for the apartment you are leaving or move-in fees for your new apartment. These can have an effect on your budget.
- If the apartment you’re moving out of, or the one you’re moving into has elevators, speak to the landlord about their rules for moving. You should be able to reserve the elevators for a certain period of time for the move.
- While your landlord may handle some utilities, they most likely won’t handle all of them. Make sure you understand what utilities you will have to handle at your new place and how it compares to your old apartment. Make sure to schedule turning these on as soon as possible so they’re ready when you move in.
For an in-depth guide on moving, check out our Buyer’s Guide for Household Moves for moving tips and frequently asked questions.
Get Your Apartment Moving Quote from Security
For your apartment move, look no further than Security Moving & Storage in Cincinnati. We have been trusted for a long time, dating all the way back over 100 years ago in 1908! Not only that, but we are family-owned and operated, fully licensed (Ohio PUCO 1190-I), fully insured (General Liability/Workman’s Comp), and A+ rated by the BBB. Move with security with Security.
For any questions that you may have, or if you just want to learn more about our apartment moving and storage services, give us a call at (513) 961-2700. Fill out our online form today to get your free moving quote.